Monday, July 30, 2007

Oh no!

I hate to have disappeared on all of you but you would not BELIEVE what kind of computer-hogs my mommy and daddy have been. they never share anymore, and trust me, tonight I just told them what I thought about all of it and TADA! here I am! Mommy says I have to apologize to everyone because I also did something very bad while I was away from the computer.... I accidentally chewed up the memory card to mommy's fancy camera.........and the cord to the battery charger.... Oooh, I was in so much trouble. Mommy still gets angry about it when I've done something cute and she can't take any pictures...it totally ruins the moment!!

Nevertheless, I have this handly little computer here to tell you all about my adventures in vivid detail, since you can't see them for yourselves.

Recently, mommy and I discovered the joy of dog parks. We go and play for hours and hours, and I get to chase all the other dogs and play in the swimming pool and run and run and run! And it's all free! (Mommy made me add that part...she used to take me to doggy daycare all the time, but oh she loves the dog park so much more...she can play with all the other dogs AND get to watch me at the same time!) Our favorite so far is Fort Woof, so all of you North Texas dogs should check it out!!

Mommy did a terrible thing to me the other day....I look so foolish....but you'll have to wait til next week to read about that (and hopefully see pictures...mommy made me add that part too, I don't want anyone to see me right now!) ....it's bed time for me and we're moving out tomorrow! I can't wait to get back in touch with all of my blogging buddies!!

4 comments:

fee said...

lucy, did she make a hole in your fur or dye your ears green??!! mine made one in my muzzer once and i was the joke everywhere i went!

ok, we gotta go through some of these stuff: stealing of food from tables (or anywhere else) is fine but no memory cards, no cords, no chargers, no electric appliances or anything nasty ok. one of our friends just got killed by a remote control so let's be very careful from now.

b good!

loves,
fee
ps: can't wait to see the pix; be sure to let me know when they're up!!!

Lizzy said...

It's good to hear from you again! Boy, you must have gotten in big doodoo when you "accidentally" chewed up the camera card and cord... I hope your mommy forgave you.

What happened to you? Did you get a haircut? I can't wait for the next post!

Sparky

Deanna said...

You live by me! Cool! I've never been to Fort Woof, but some of my friends have!

Koobuss said...

Oh Lucy,

Chewing the camera card and cord is very bad. When I was you age a couple of months ago, I got my mom's camera card in my mouth but she was able to get it off me in time before I ruined it, but it still has my teeth marks in it, hehehe! Luckily for me it still worked. Be careful about that. There are lots of other good things that you could chew, like remote controls, reading glasses, the wood frame around the patio door (hehehe, I did that.) Just no camera stuff.

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie