Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wonder where I've been?!


I have been so busy this past week! Daddy's mommy went out of town and left her doggy with mommy and daddy...and boy have I been busy keeping Buddy in line!! It's like chaos over here! I barely have time to update, I have to keep Buddy from laying on my couch and playing with my toys and bothering my mommy!!! But I've made an exception for all of you!

Buddy likes to whine. And cry. And even when everything is okay he whines and cries. I thought I was whiny but man, Buddy beats me any day! And he just plays ball alllll the time! Even I get worn out chasing Buddy around the apartment. It's too much to handle! I'm too old for this! (So what if he's three and a half years older than me...)

The other day mommy let Buddy sleep in her bed. She said he was trustworthy. Well I didn't like that one bit, so I kicked and screamed in my kennel until mommy gave up and let me roam the apartment all night long. I showed her!! But the next night, it was back to the kennel...Buddy had to join me and boy he was not happy about that...he sure let me know it, until mommy made both of us shut up because she was too tired!! (You could definitely tell!)

Well, anyway, it's time for me to go lay down and rest before Buddy and daddy start playing ball again! Maybe this time I'll catch the ball first!!!




Blogging world: Meet Buddy!!!




3 comments:

fee said...

dear lucy, it's always a lot of hard work babysitting these oldish folks. i hope you're getting enough beauty sleep!

loves,
fee

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy - looks like you're doing a good job keeping Buddy away from your stuff!

River

Lizzy said...

Ugh, I hate being in kennels for the night! I finally got my way after 5 years and now I'm sleeping in Lizzy's bed by her head. :D

Sparky